Thanks, Volunteers

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks, Volunteers
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:26:25 EDT
Dan, Mike, and the entire SCTA Crew,
    Please add my note of thanks to your folder. SCTA is a volunteer effort
and a very successful one thanks to the "above-and-beyond" efforts of "you
folks" that make the events happen for "us folks".
    I think that each competitor and/or spectator should make it a point to
take the time to stop and chat a moment with each and every volunteer they
encounter during the meet and thank them for their making the meet "happen".
"Strokes don't cost, they pay"..........Ardun Doug King, #1313 XXF/MR