Re: SPEED READING

To: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SPEED READING
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 19:27:03 -0500
Doug... What is New about Land Speed Racing is the ability of fellow racers
to communicate with each other on a regular basis.

I have followed this sport in Hot Rod and other Pub's for years.... but to
get Daily doses is something entirely New... and very special... it aids in
maintaining a daily focus on our goals out there on the Salt...

Look Closely at what DickJ said about what he learned... in a Short Year....
Lucky Dick for finding this E-mail list... and Good for us in that we now
have another Racer to replace some of the folks that have accomplished thier
goals and moved on...

the continueing publicity in Publications makes for wonderful reading and
keeps folks like Dick Dreaming....

Thanks for letting me know where it was... now I can go buy those Mag's to
go with the Other Stacks...

Keith Turk ( sans Red Hat this Year... oh well Maybe Next!!!)( gots me a
Cool Blue one though and a Neat Green one...)