Landracing more exciting

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Landracing more exciting
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:13:23 -0600
List,

Im so excited about what is going to transform here in the next few
weeks.
Landracing.com is going into a total make-over. Thats exciting for me.
But
what is more exciting is the new features the new site will offer users.

---- Users can now add upcoming events to a calender of events.
---- Users can now make their own webpage on landracing.com with a built
in
script and I am allowing a full 1 meg of space, hosting to show your
presence on
the web. Free to all who want it. Easy registration and immediate web
design at your
fingertips. No Excuses lets get your projects online so we can all see
them.
---- A new message board that will be intergrated into the website
design.
---- This is another great one. Landracing.com will now have a fully
operational
auction site. This will also be intergrated into the website. You set
the price, list
the item, add a picture, allow for up to 14 days of auctioning. FREE.
Time to clean
out the garages and get some money for 2001 racing season. And help
others
save money...

These are just a few of the additions that will be offered, lots more in
the works, I have
been working full bore on this project. Im taking a week off from my
"real job" to
implement this new site here really soon.

I am now really in the campaign for web site advertisers. If you have a
business let get
you on the internet and get some advertising done for you. Cost is
low.....

Stay tuned to Landracing.com for the full article on the new site, the
new updates, the new additions to the site, and the release date.

Jonathan Amo
http://www.landracing.com
owner/webmaster

"Proud to be part of such a great group of people"