Individual Web Pages on Landracing.com

To: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Individual Web Pages on Landracing.com
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:29:12 -0700 (PDT)
I would like to suggest that EVERYBODY who is on
this list start a page on Jonathan's site.  Let's
start a "Visual Directory".  It doesn't have to
be fancy, just your name, your number, your
E-Mail name, and a picture of your car(s) or
bike(s).  I, like many of you, watch videos of
Bonneville, El Mirage, and Muroc.  Every now and
then I jump up and exclaim: "I know that guy."
'Course, that usually means I "know"  him through
this List. If everybody put a picture of their
car and a little info on the web, then we would
all be able to identify each other, not only
while watching videos, but as we roll into the
pits at the races. I also like to visualize each
of you and your car/bike while reading your
E-Mails.  If you have other car/bike and racing
pictures that you want to put on the site, so
much the better.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *