Re: Individual Web Pages on Landracing.com

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Individual Web Pages on Landracing.com
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:21:22 -0700
Hey Gang, I agree I think it's a great idea. There is so much out there with a
hungry bunch just begging for information. Where else would one find out about
purple driving suits and blue wigs. Just kidding. Look up tom Bryants web site
for a super example of dry lakes and salt flat racing and his carreer . He is
just one, but it's history and well worth reading.

I have been in the position to be wittness to the history as it is being made,
but to read the thrill of achievements by the racer and what it took to get
there makes me a very lucky person to have been part of it. Yeah gang, it's a
super idea, Jon, Thanks for starting the web site and your hard work to keep the
intereest and and the chat line alive.
Glen