Re: MEK

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: MEK
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:27:55 -0600
When I was 14 and got drain cleaning duty at Sambo's (used to be a
restaurant) I knew I would make my boss proud, I had lime away, and
bleach, each good cleaner individually, must be better combined, I mean
it had to work great, I mixed it in a plastic container and stirred it
with a toilet brush, the brush came out without bristles, and the drips
ate some of the finish off of the steal counter, and the odor, bout
knocked me out, into to drain it went back in the dish area, about 5
minutes later, we had to evacuate the whole restaurant, the fumes came
out of the drain everywhere in the place, boy did I impress my boss.
Joe :)