SCTA "H E L P "

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: SCTA "H E L P "
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:13:59 GMT
To: Dan Warner, or anyone else on the list "connected" to SCTA;

Just wondering if you knew if there might be someone I can contact,(
preferably by E-mail) that would know what might have happened to the
merchandise order that I had sent in on Sept.3rd or so to the SCTA
Merchandising address........thats like 7 weeks ago now.

I would think that by now, I shoulda, would'a recieved m' stuff.....

I checked with my bank, and my check was cashed about 3-4 weeks ago...    So
now I'm beginning to wonder.

                           " H E L P " ? !?

    Thanks a bunch fer yer help,
            Dirty Doug stuck inna muck in New Yuck