RE: SCTA "H E L P

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: SCTA "H E L P
From: "Beverly Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:21:29 -0700
Hi Doug -
I am forwarding your message to the SCTA mail order department, Penny Cook
(I'm assuming since you sent a check, that you used a mail order form, not
the on-line store)
I know that Penny has e-mail access but I do not know what her e-mail
address is so I send this to her via fax
909-278-4244
Bev Stanley

So
> now I'm beginning to wonder.