Re: 302 GMC

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 302 GMC
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:51:53 EDT
That's what we run and my Dad is VERY knowledgable on the topic. If you would
like his number contact me for it, and may you know now that he is extremely
difficult to get a hold of do to his work and play activities.

And as I am sure Dan Warner will get on and tell you the old Jimmys are fun
to run but they are not the easiest way to make power--yet aren't the real
racers the ones who are in for a good challenge! Good luck!

Katie
(one of the "social" list members who has 3 records made with a good 'ole 302
GMC)