Fw: Question for Chev guys

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Question for Chev guys
From: "John Linville" <bellytk@nh.ultranet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 19:03:48 -0500
try this again, wouldn't/couldn't find the right mailbox (server) yesterday.
regards, john

p.s. nice note on Jim Tiller in the new Bonneville Racing News.  He is the
older english fellow I met at vintage week in Loudon, NH this summer.  Took
40,000 pounds sterling out of his life savings and converted his Allard (he
has owned and raced the car for 40 years) to a AA/MS to try and go 200 mph
on the salt.  He made 193 and spun out.  Come to think of it that should
give him some stories and memories.  Real nice guy, cool to talk with he and
his wife (she drives the allard in competition too).

p.p.s  it did snow here today, grandson and I were out enjoying the first
flakes of the season.