Re: Maxton

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:38:40 -0600
Yep... if the record had been 210mph then we would have to exceeded that
record by any amount....  and our goal obviously is to expand the records in
the book and to make it harder and harder to break a record here at
Maxton....

I have Zero sentimental attachment to any record we have set... I will do
anything I can to help someone beat any record we have set so far here....
That is what I love about this kinda racing.... Tom Bryant sure isn't hiding
anything from John... nor is it going the other way around.

Great kinda of racing... Everyone wins.... and No one loses.... cause like
Dick... it's about the effort and often that effort is purely personal....

Keith