Maxton

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Subject: Maxton
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 00:23:15 -0500
Yep... seems the world showed up.... Very Very Heart warming to see all the
new faces....and to know you were a Part of that....

As for the Girly Camaro... Bill was right we worked him like a MULE... on
Saturday... then mentioned something about removing the Ballast Sunday
Morning and He didn't show until it was time to put it on the Trailer....
( Yeah Bill I caught that Act ... Perfect... couldn't have done it better
myself )

Car Ran 195mph on a 125 N2O hit... into a 10 knot headwind... soooo.... I
guess I can Break the News here... Will Handzel is coming back to Maxton on
the 28th as a Friend and Co Driver... and we are going to try and stick him
in the ECTA Two Club...  His Work with Hot Rod Honestly Helped our Sport
judging from the Turn out this weekend... and him coming back with No
Strings attached is something he and I have talked about since the Last time
he was here...

Will is a suburb Driver and has become a Good Friend... I am looking forward
to racing with him again... I will explain the other Part of this Deal in
the Next E-mail on the Points situation...

Keith ( changing Heads at Maxton ain't nothing but a thing.... Keep in Mind
I had Brad holding my hand picking out all the needed Tools and
Accesories.... but even that didn't prevent me from Bringing an extra Mack
Truck Head Gasket to the Dance)( it don't fit a Small Block by the way in
case you were Curious)