Re: Rotary factor

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>, "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Rotary factor
From: "Dave Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 06:59:16 -0800
My Two Cents,
Dan and Dave, take a look at Gary Baskervilles(spelling) article in the
latest hot rod edition. He starts out writing how he has been away from
Bonneville for awhile but knows some things don't change. The steadfast
stance of SCTA is one of those refreshing things according to the article,
that he was counting on, I have to agree,
Dave Haller #93