Re: (no subject)

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 01:24:13 -0600
I am firmly holding to my theory that Those California boys Copied my
stuff....

They did have a Poster in 98 they handed out and it hangs on the wall of my
Shop.... Pretty little So Cal Speed shop Belly thank and the Line Below it
is...." History has a Strange way of repeating itshelf"....   Now ain't that
some Poop.....