Re: (no subject)

To: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 17:19:50 -0800
It's all a bunch of bull pucky, Keith came from Calif. and I bet he copied their
stuff, Ya got to watch this guy keith, he wears weird colored firesuits, and has
a blue wig, talks to teddy bears and picks up singing hitch hikers. The dudes
strange and you think this color scheme is his, he ain't that old.Those So Cal
colors on that girlie car is from a want-a be Alabama fake rock maker. Sure a
good thing Miss Kathy has you figured out. Next he will be in Play Boy really
getting a swelled head. Glad your here to pick on Keith I can't get by with it
at home.
Glen, who loves a chance to gig you Keith