Thanks again, and more help

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Thanks again, and more help
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 07:45:55 -0800 (PST)
Can't thank you enough for the words of
encouragement and the help you gave me.  I was
really, really bumbed out when I popped the hood
and saw all that oil all over.  I was ready to
winch it on the trailer and give up.  Thanks' to
your help, we got it back out on the track and
made the best run I could have asked for.  I had
set my own self-imposed red line of 6200, and
that's where I lifted on my last run.

The last time you stopped by my car, just before
we picked up the moon disc pattern from you, we
were talking about getting rid of my fuel pump
and changing to an electric. You said: "Have I
got a deal for you.", then we got off the subject
and when I dropped by your pit you were really up
to elboes in turning wrenches.  I didn't want to
bother you then, and we got back on the road
before I got a chance to talk to you again.
Soooo, what kinda deal have you got?  A fuel pump
that will will my needs I hope.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *