THANKS

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: THANKS
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 08:32:15 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the kind words, Keith, but I can
honestly say that were it not for the help of
people like you, John Beckett, Jim Bodenheimer,
Joe Timney and more other guys than I can list
(some of whome I still haven't put a name with a
face) I would not have been there, and I wouldn't
be living my dream! Guys on this list, whom I
have never met, have provided invaluable
technical advice to help me put my car together.
I want to publicly extend a big thanks to my crew
and crew chief (family), especially my wife Gail,
who is an honest-to-God crew chief who insisted I
should live my dream.  When I met her she was a
crew chief working on a USAF jet fighter while I
was taking a break.  When you met her she was a
crew chief working on my race car while I was
taking a break!
One of these days, before too long - we'll do
it on the salt too!

Thanks
Dick J
and the