Re: Small Block building

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Small Block building
From: "Tom Neimeyer" <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 16:33:41 -0800
Dick,
 I do not have the recent experience of Keith or John, but I think the
stress on the rocker studs is more a factor of the spring pressure and cam
profile than imposed by the rpm.  When I used to drag race, wild cam
profiles and the high spring pressures used in conjunction with them, made
screw in studs a necessity.  (sorry to butt in, but trying to get in my
daily fix of LSR)

What part of East texas are you in?  I am going crazy to find somebody
locally to discuss LSR stuff face to face. And actually "see" some different
stuff.  I'm in Houston.

Regards, Tom