Maxton

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton
From: "Steve Pitt" <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:15:10 -0800
Greetings all,
Enjoyed reading about Maxton.  Glad Joe Timney is safe and sound.  Pretty
scary.  Sorry about the race car but it can be fixed.  Good prayer Keith!
Speaking of Maxton do you use a different type of tire when you are on
pavement rather than salt?  I assume Maxton is concrete as it is a former
runway.  Pretty basic question but I'm just learning what it's all about.
Steve Pitt - Seattle
No I'm not a lurker, I hate the word lurker cause it sounds like some sort
of crook or bad dude.  How bout casual observer?!