Marriage Do's & Don'ts

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Marriage Do's & Don'ts
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 02:52:28 -0600
Racing a car and being Married is touchy at best... Just thought I would
tell on myself again...( Glen, Jon, Joe, yeah hell just all of you .... I
gotta arm you again )

This last Meet at Maxton always comes on my Miss Kathy's Birthday....  Okay
I know you can see this coming... Keith Going Racing... forgetting her
Birthday right? nahhh I am simply not that STUPID... I have to eat the food
around here and Arsenic has no taste...

So I ordered Flowers for her to arrive on her Birthday.... Told the Clerk if
for some reason she wasn't home to leave them in the Garage next to the
Healey...... Yep She wasn't home....on Saturday... Monday evening I had
proof I didn't forget her Birthday... had a dozen Three day old roses
without water sitting in the garage as witness to my memory....

Yes she was mildly amused... and still liked her flowers... think she would
have rather seen them open though....

Keith ( Hey didn't forget her Birthday )