Re: Maxton

To: Steve Pitt <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>,
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 06:15:29 -0800 (PST)
Hi Steve,
Just about everybody is running "Z" rated street
tires or NASCAR tires for Maxton.  A couple of
guys are running sportscar slicks.  The consensus
of opinion (based on experiences) is that tires
such as Goodyear Frontrunners, which are commonly
used both front and rear on the salt, get torn up
on the rear of the car at Maxton.  They're OK for
the front though.  It's not just concrete, it's
old and patched concrete, which makes it even a
little harsher than most runways I've been on.

Dick J

--- Steve Pitt <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>

http://experts.yahoo.com/