Re: Question for Chev guys

To: "caro" <pampers@videotron.ca>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question for Chev guys
From: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:39:43 -0500
All, P&G is short for Procter & Gamble Co. , the second largest employer in
Cincinnati next to General Electric. My wife and I retired from P&G 3 years
ago when the stock was still worth something. She was a Buyer and I was a
Mechanical Designer. We now have a decal/sign/lettering business-
MotorgraFXdeSIGNS. We have 2 '32 Ford roadsters, one 'glass and for sale and
one real steel. Your e-mail address "pampers" is a P&G product and that is
why I asked if you work there.
Now, will someone tell ME what LOL is an acronym for?????

John (still wanna be a real LSR someday) Backus