LOL

To: "The Backuss" <34ford@email.msn.com>, "caro" <pampers@videotron.ca>,
Subject: LOL
From: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Date: 2 Nov 00 18:02:20 PST
I thought LOL was for lots of luck. but I'm pretty simple minded, maybe it's
something much deeper. By the way I work for Mazak that makes machines in
Florence, Kentucky, right accross the river from Cincinnati. I've been there a
few times even raced my rental car at Edgewater Dragway. Phil

"The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com> wrote:
All, P&G is short for Procter & Gamble Co. , the second largest employer in
Cincinnati next to General Electric. My wife and I retired from P&G 3 years
ago when the stock was still worth something. She was a Buyer and I was a
Mechanical Designer. We now have a decal/sign/lettering business-
MotorgraFXdeSIGNS. We have 2 '32 Ford roadsters, one 'glass and for sale and
one real steel. Your e-mail address "pampers" is a P&G product and that is
why I asked if you work there.
Now, will someone tell ME what LOL is an acronym for?????