Re: Hydraulic throwout bearing

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hydraulic throwout bearing
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 10:49:38 EST
In a message dated 11/05/2000 5:25:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
34ford@email.msn.com writes:

<< Jim, List, a few of my hotrodding friends are running these on the street
 and they have been nothing but a BIG headache. They have tried Tiltons and
 the whole gambit of master cylinders but have not found one that does not
 fail sooner or later.  Just my observation.......

List,
    I agree also. Everybody I know of that has used the hydraulic throwout
bearing has had nothing but grief with it.........Ardun Doug King