Re: Hydraulic throwout bearing

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: Hydraulic throwout bearing
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 05:08:59 -0800
Doug'
Thanks, that final figure re. working travel is what I was after. I am
building clutch pedal location so I guess what I ought to do is pull the
bare block/trans out, put in the crank/clutch, set up the throwout brg. and
put it back in so I don't have any supprises later. I assume a pedal travel
stop is required to prevent finger damage just like the in the drag race
lever slipper clutches? I will call 10K about that today. Thanks again
Jim