Re: Burklands 450 MPH Pass

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Burklands 450 MPH Pass
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 17:08:28 -0600
I was out enjoying a nice day in the shop with NO Pressure... no dead lines
for the next 9 months... nice deal.

had a Metal Brake that has been on the floor for years.. it was time to
build a stand and of course try and make it multi purpose... Had a bead
roller without a proper home so I am trying to incorporate a work place for
it on the Brake Stand.... Been a fun day just futsing about... clean a
little here, stick this there... that sorta day... Brad Stopped by and we
tried to sort out the Frame rail altitude for an Altered...   Joe Timney
called and we tried to sort out Parachutes and Life  ... Just a good day to
be alive

Keith ( I had to mow the lawn yesterday... you know Properly... none of the
Rushing through it... Miss Kathy was tired of looking over the grass to find
her truck )