Re: Burklands 450 MPH Pass

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Burklands 450 MPH Pass
From: Kris Wright <kw@cimsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 17:34:12 -0700
Jonathan,

Very, Very Very NICE Photoage of Burklands.
Your work is so Excellent!!!

I'll never forget standing in Registration, hearing that
streamliner start out, Man....what a sound..........all
of our eyes glued to it and down the salt.  Then hearing
on Bev Smith's radio Tom's top speed of 450 mph, then
I think it was Don Cash screaming "the parachute
shredded and he ain't stopping".  Then, "he's stuck at
the 11 mile".  That's sum driving, Tom.

At work, Buckwheat (canine, girl) with me.  She put
a big gash in her pad, had stitches last Tues, I've had
her at work every day since.  Cimarron is pretty cool
about stuff like this.  But............got some catching
up to do.

Can't wait til Tues at 6pm, my man gets back home
to me and the animal farm!!!

Kris Wright
USFRA Advertising and Registration
Office Manager