Re: "Inside the Ride"

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: "Inside the Ride"
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 05:27:09 -0800
Wes,

I have that CD in my truck, got it as a Prolong promotion. Don't know if the
tracks have been rearranged on your copy, my favorite is #6. Kenny Bernstein
doing burnouts and a couple of passes. When I first got it I told Jim Miller
I was having trouble starting my truck. Jim opened the hood and told me to
start 'er up, I of course had cued to track 6 and had the volumn turned to
around 40 on the dial. My 4 cylinder S10 never sounded better.

Dan W