Catch net

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, "Ed Van Scoy"
Subject: Catch net
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:42:12 -0500
Wes

Just rolling the catch net idea around in my empty head. I would think the
net should be placed at least at the eight mile perhaps further down. Didn't
Tom Burkland end up at the eleven mile? Two miles just isn't enough room to
stop from a 450 MPH run especially with no chutes. With a potential thirteen
mile course, in 2001, I would think this quite possible with a little room
to spare.

John