Re: "THE VOTE"......-AND yU

To: RAWAWA@aol.com
Subject: Re: "THE VOTE"......-AND yU
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 18:23:51 GMT
UH,bOb.....  WHAT ZACTLY DOES  "perna - mentally"   MEAN ANNYHOO ?

-dIRTY dOuG
( HI LONA! -i DIN'T REALIZE IT WUZ YOU AN' NOT rUSS wHEN i WROtE YA bACK
YEStEDDY..!)

From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
To: RAWAWA@aol.com
CC: land-speed@autox.team.net, av8ford@volcano.net, je832@aol.com,
FastmetalBDF@aol.com, weldit@digisys.net, jungbec@aol.com,
neatoldstuff@webtv.com, squarerollbars@yahoo.com, kch@digisys.net,
ELSRGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: "THE VOTE"........an opinion.
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 15:54:01 GMT

WOW.    man..... I'm really sorry.  I'd din't know........

-Dirty Doug ( who's feelin' real bad about yer upcoming driving pra'lems
around those parts, now thet yew gots Hillary fer a "neighbor")