"E" Engine non chevy

To: "Jane McMeekin" <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: "E" Engine non chevy
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 14:28:35 -0500
Don

You guys built a really trick "F", so I have no doubt the your "E" will be
equally unique. Would think if you combined some Buick 215 and 300 parts you
could come up with a slick 260" motor. The 4.2 Rover is right there and it's
EFI intake looks like it could be adaped to pump & pills or maybe just
up-dated with a Haltech computer.

Hey guys what about Dick J's old Dodge 241 Hemi???

John Beckett