Re: collector extensions

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: collector extensions
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:07:17 -0600
Yeah Scott... I ran them in the begining.... they were 18" long.... beat
them off the ground a couple of times...  The deal really is to bring the
car with them on and try it both ways.... or try several sets.... they are
really cheap to build... all mine headers now don't have a flange on them so
I don't run them.... but I think they do add something...

Keith ( did I mention I have a set of Oval Collector extensions that I am
willing to part with?)