Very Used Items

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Very Used Items
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:37:43 -0600
Okay all this selling stuff has got my Pea brain working over time.. and I
might have a few things to sell myself...

Cleaning out the Shop and playing with some of the stuff you folks might
have an interest in....

1. Used Driveshaft.... good to 171 mph.... Slightly bent ( can be
straightened )... Not good to 172.

2. 3 Used extracter chutes ... Two on Special ( rusted Springs ) slightly
tatered ( fixable with Tape.... Bring Two Rolls )

3. Slightly used set of Hogan 292 casting heads...1 extra Bare unported
w/205 valve seats ( supposed to be 208 but my previous machinist couldn't
read a caliper ) Come with Crack in #2 cylinder... no extra cost ... (
beware of Dave if you buy these heads.... he may drop them on your Hands)

4.  Original Hood Scoop to the Girley ( hey it's how Someone from Utah
spells it... gotta be right)  Camaro... slightly used and in Primer over 17
coats of the finest Krylon. Fresh Krylon avalible at a minimal fee...

5. and last but not least a FULL set of 4.045 Ross Racing Pistons... Valve
pockets relieved for added weight reduction.... Not good for Nitrous
applications... one with slight hole ... Ventalation on remaining 7 extra...

Keith ( come on guys... this could be fun... what do you have for sale?)