Re: A New Survivor Contest (Funny if you think about it)

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A New Survivor Contest (Funny if you think about it)
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:42:25 GMT
Jeepers....the way things have been going,  I'M afraid that they'll actually
be able to do just that, and actually make it thru Texas (or ANYWHERE ELSE)
and get away with it.....!

-Dirty Doug
(ok Keith, I know I know....-nuff said.   But I did hit "the right button
the first time inna voting booth...... )