Re: Very Used Items

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Very Used Items
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:08:58 -0700
Yes Keith,  I have a set of 3 rods from an original set of four, these would be
perfect for the Geo racers that are popular these days, as a matter of fact I
have a set of cases as well, used to support 4 cylinders now perfect for the Geo

These are the good rods, great Youngs Modulus,  bent more than once it seems
after further review

Should leave the hole in the cases though, this provides the  header fire that
heats the air that enables easier laminar flow and less drag

Yes all elicited Religous: chants, phrases, prayers..........................

Joe (only runs in 00' that I didnt break or bend rods was with special
"anti-galling" oil additive, will only share the speed secret if asked) Amo