LSR TV ....and us'un's

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: LSR TV ....and us'un's
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:58:27 GMT
Say there Dan Warner, Wes Potter, and others of you on the LSR list who
tried to help define the WHAT  WHERE and WHEN of  the recent LSR  TV
appearances:

Safely speaking for all of us here on the list, Thanks for your help.!

However, I for one haven't ever been able to fine that "Adrenaline TV" you
spoke of a couple weeks ago Wes that was supposed to be broadcast some time
on a weekend on -what was it? CBS ?   And I'm a little confused (that
happens a LOT.) regarding tohe recent posts about 1956 Bonneville footage
that's supposed to be on soon..  Could somebody re-define the WHAT  WHERE
and WHEN of that for me?   Being stuck up here in Podunk New Yawk,there
isn't any SPEEDVISION TV.  If this film is on SPEEDVISION, could somebody on
here please make me a good clear videotape of it, and I( will GLADLY
re-imburse you what ever your costs..)

Could someone get back to me if they can help me out with this-that way I'll
know you're going to give it a shot..?

Thank ya kindly,  -Dirty Doug
                         (stuck inna muck in New Yuk,  -where the voters
mighta voted wrong, but at least they got'it counted. )