Re: LSR TV ....and us'un's

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: LSR TV ....and us'un's
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:20:45 -0700
Here is a thought, On landracing.com I have an automated calander. How about if
someone see's something that is coming up they post it on the calander of
events.
That way people can go there and see what is coming up. That goes for all kinds
of
events.
Users just go look at the calander and at the bottom you can add the info and
sumit it right away.
Just a thought.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com