Re: Belly Tanker

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Belly Tanker
From: "Beverly Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:7:39 -0800
Jack Kelly was the first person to come to mind here also because he has
set several El Mirage records this year - I'm pretty sure his is a member
of the Super Fours and Roy Creel could probably give you some contact info
- check the rulebook in the back for Roy's number.
Bev

--- Beverly Stanley
--- beverlycst@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.