Occupations

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Occupations
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:32:23 -0600
Okay now I am Curious... we did this on the Healey list a couple of years
ago and it really was interesting....

I don't want to have to keep score.... but I really would like to hear what
everone has done or is doing for a living...   I know several of these folks
have had Multipul careers and I would be interested in hearing some of that
too....  and other hobbies.... For example

Keith Turk... Retired CW4 Us Army... Instructor Pilot in the AH-64 Apache
and Ah1 Cobra.... Currently Own a Fake Rock Company....Other interests
include Austin Healey's and at one time I was an Active water skier