Re: Individual Profiles

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Individual Profiles
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:14:50 -0800 (PST)
Be careful what you wish for, Jim.  If you read
between the lines on my bio, you'll see that I
spent the greater portion of my life pieceing
together little teensy-weensy puzzle pieces to
make big pictures and provide proof; whether it
was Fidel importing missles, the Sandinistas
trying to buy jets, Pablo shipping coke by the
747-load, or Manuel laundering money in his
banks.  Denial is useless! ha ha

Dick J

http://calendar.yahoo.com/