Individual Profiles

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Individual Profiles
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:50:29 -0800 (PST)
Okay, guys, Let's keep those "Occupation"
messages coming.  I'd like to assemble them all
into a single reference file.  I have been saving
every one of the "Occupation" letters to a
special file, for my own reference, am going to
convert them to MS Word format document and keep
it next to my computator so i can "know" the guys
writing the letters I read.  I'm going to search
through my archives for pictures of cars and or
individuals that I can paste into the page on
each person. If I can't find a picture that I
know goes with a name, I will probably send some
of you a note asking you to post a picture so I
can complete this LSR List Directory.  Once I get
it done, I'll be glad to send it to anybody on
the list who wants one.  Current total is 23!

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *
*         # 729           *