Re: El Mirage

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>,
Subject: Re: El Mirage
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 02:20:49 -0600
HEY DOUG.... Congrats... Those things are much better then the original
copies ( Grand Babies ) These suckers don't cry in YOUR house at 2 in the
Morning and you don't walk around bleary eyed the first couple of months...
This is GOOD stuff.... Little Guy gets to Crying and smells a bit foul....
YOU get to HAND that Sucker Back..... Oh revenge is Ever so SWEET!!!   ....
This My Friend is the Day you and your wife talked about all during her
growing up.... you know the comment..." some day your going to grow up and
have a Kid JUST LIKE YOU...."

Doug you do fine as a social butterfly once you meet folks... Guys Dougs car
is exactly like what my bugeye is going to be... only shorter... his is
built under the 110" rule mine will be 130" but other then that it's exactly
the same.... as Doug was kind enough to let me use his Mold for my New Front
end....

He has also become a good friend.... Well when he ain't beating up on
me..... K