Re: El Mirage

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: El Mirage
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 06:36:10 -0800
Well Keith, I will try to keep grandpa Doug in line and make sure he gets the
proper attention. Looks like it might be windy on Saturday. A little cold but
nothing to shovel.
Chriss and Ed are going to be there as well. Will try to get something out on
Sunday night if not to late when I get home. The last hot rod race of 2000. Just
think what we have to look forward to in 2001 Bug Eye Keith.
Glen