Re: Occupations and Personal Profiles

To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Occupations and Personal Profiles
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 07:39:12 -0800 (PST)
What I'm doing is taking a picture of each
individual's car and putting it centered at the
top of the page, with their name and E-Mail
centered under it, then I'm pasting in their bio
in their own words.  Each one makes a pretty good
one-page reference.  I tried E-Mailing one
already and Yahoo won't let that much file attach
to an E-mail.  I may wait until everything is
done, then use my other E-Mail to send a single
copy of the entire file to the List, and
everybody can save or print their own copy.

Dick J

--- Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>

=====
*         Dick J          *