Re: El Mirage Mess

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: El Mirage Mess
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 07:40:54 -0800
Keith; First and most important. I have a grandson!! Everybody is doing
good. Thanks to everyone who sent their best wishes.
        Yes I tipped the car over and broke my glasses. First I want to thank
SCTA. They were at the car so fast after I stopped. I knew I was not
hurt but my glasses had had made my nose bleed and it must have looked
bad. I'm going out to the shop now and see how bad the body really is
hurt. I'll let everyone know latter what happened, how it happened, and
what I'm going to change on the car.
                Doug Odom in big ditch