Re: El Mirage Mess

To: popms@thegrid.net
Subject: Re: El Mirage Mess
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:51:09 EST
            Doug,  Wow !   Talk about good news / bad news !   I am glad to
hear
your OK except for a nose bleed, broken glasses, and you' ll probably be sore
for    a week or more .  Unfortunately, your modified sports car is a wreck,
but you' ve
certainly been around this racing game long enough to know that it' s much
better to fix broken cars than broken people !    I hope you can save a large
part of the car
for your return to the starting line .  Please keep us informed as to what
you think
was the cause ...... and your cure for it .  So much for the bad news .......
                          Now to the GOOD  NEWS  .......
         My CONGRATULATIONS on joining Keith and I and many others on this
list who have been blessed with grandchildren, whether boys or girls !  I hope
one day your grandson will be working alongside grandpa Doug at the lakes,
or on the salt in Utah .  Your grandson has a grandfather named Doug ......
My grandson, now 18 months old, has a father named Doug, and just happens
to have Douglas for his middle name ....... as his grandfather does .
        Glad to know you're OK, and a  PROUD  GRANDPA  !!!
                      Bruce in colder Connecticut