Doug Odom

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Doug Odom
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:45:47 -0800
As a wittness to Dougs accident I want to let everyone know that he is
real sore and will find a few more tender spots in the next few days. I
was one of the firts ones there as it started 800+ feet from the end.
The car went into a spin and got air born and rolled pretty hard the
first time and spun several times before rolling two more times. The car
landed on the cage. Doug was talking and very aware of what had
happened. The car held up super and I think is rebuildable. Well built.
I just got home and wanted all to know. I will go into more detail
tomorrow. Today near the end of the meet we had another crash, again
driver very sore but walking around. His name is JimThomas also in a
hard top sports car. This one is not rebuildable.
Glen