Singing Teddy Bears

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Singing Teddy Bears
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:19:54 -0600
First and foremost my BRN's got here today.... Great Article on Ardun
Doug.... wow...  anyway I need to rectify a couple of things here to save
face and promote good will....

First and Foremost.... I DID NOT JOIN IN THE SINGING.... I know just how
good my voice is... and decided to spare even OLE Blue Hair the embaresment
of having to tell ME to shut up...

Secondly... though there have been Rumors to the contrary I don't sleep with
a Teddy Bear....and deny all rumors associated with Teddy!!!

Thirdly and most significantly... My Firesuit has been photographed several
times and Flash bulb's don't soak in... ( I think?)

Diane did a great article and this issue happens to be Very nice outside of
the junk on my Girley Car ( spelled by the same Utahian? )  ( Ute? )

Keith Turk ( thanks Joe... nice words to put with the article )