I gave in....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: I gave in....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:53:02 -0600
Darned COLD finally won... .. I quit... I went and bought a Heat Pump
today.... all I got was the inside unit so I could have HEAT.... ( they
wouldn't sell me the other part without a Lic... but we made alternate
arrangements )  SO as of tomorrow I officially join the list of civilized
humans with HEAT in my shop... and as soon as the other arrangements can be
made I will have COLD air Next summer....

May sound simple to the rest of you... but this is exactly what I wanted...
HEAT.... SOLID NEW HEAT.... I am going to run this puppy on it's Heat Strip
until the air pump arrives... but it should be here shortly.... at least
before Winters out...

Interesting here is what I have to do to make this happen.... Build a Sheet
metal plenum... install the unit on the stand...wire it and the thermostat
up and Turn it on.... it goes into the Heat strip mode and puts out 3.5
tons of Hot Air.. ( I see Heat before Dinner tomorrow...or dinner will be
late...)

Okay I will take Warm air.... hey I will take anything that resembles
HEAT.... NOT 30 degree air.... Can you tell I am not big on COLD!!!!

Keith ( and NO I don't care if the electric meters spins more RPM's then
the Rodeck.... I just want HEAT )