Re: TH350

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: TH350
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:44:36 -0800
Tom; I have run a TH350 since I built my car. I hope you have the good
luck with yours as I have had. I built both of the ones I run. One for
the E motor and one for the C motor. Do you use the reverse shift valve
body? Are you running a flywheel or just the flex-plate? I'm going to
take both of mine apart and check them out before we load up for
Australia. I want to talk to you about ballast and weight distribution
for El Mirage.   Doug Odom in big ditch